Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial at Moda Bake Shop showing how she made her My Little Butterfly Infant Romper. This is such a sweet little dress!! It’s open at the front, with edges trimmed in contrast-y ruffles. Adjustable shoulder straps and elastic at the back mean that this little dress can grow with the child. Her tutorial gives the dimensions to make a romper in 3-6 month size, but you could easily adjust it larger or smaller if needed. Get the tute.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs on Moda Bake Shop]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffle Top Dress or Romper for little girls
- Free pattern: Knit baby romper from a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s bubble halter top
- Tutorial: Ped bed with foam padding and removable cover
- Tutorial: Smocked baby romper