Jennifer from Live. Life. Create. Art. shares a fun no-sew project for an 18″ doll, making a fringed poncho from a square of felt. (You could also use fleece for this project.) It’s easy enough for kids to make themselves. This would be an awesome activity for a doll-themed birthday party! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Live. Life. Create. Art.]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Birthday party hats for dollies
- Tutorial: Doll-sized felt birthday party hats
- Tutorial: Felt dinosaur birthday party crowns
- Tutorial: Fleece poncho for doll, child, or adult
- Tutorial: Super easy fringed fleece poncho