PC from MeiJo’s JOY shows another no-sew refashion for a plain t-shirt. In this version, she cuts a cool design into the bottom of the shirt. The snips and strips create an eyelet effect. She also threads a band of knit through the waist to give it some shaping. Go to her tutorial to see how to do it.
[photo from MeiJo's JOY]
By Anne Weaver
- Cool idea: Appliqued eyelet revamps a holey sweater
- Tutorial: Reconstruct a henley t-shirt to give it some kick
- Tutorial: Girl’s ruffle embellished tee
- Tutorial: The Slouchy Shirt
- Tutorial: Sashed blouse refashioned from a plaid shirt