Stefanie from Girl. Inspired. shares a tutorial over at I Heart Naptime showing how to make reusable snack bags. They have a cotton lining, an oilcloth outer layer that repels water and wipes clean, and a simple Velcro closure. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Girl. Inspired. on I Heart Naptime]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Oilcloth bike seat cover
- Tutorial: Fabric lunch box with PUL lining
- Tutorial: Super Simple Reusable Sandwich Bag
- Tutorial: Insulated lunch bag
- Tutorial: Mini oilcloth notebook covers