Roslyn from Sew Delicious shows how to make an oilcloth toiletries bag. The waterproof fabric is a good choice for a bag that will hold toothpaste and other items that could make a mess, but sewing on it is a little different than a woven cotton. Get the tute to find out how to make the pouch and how to handle the oilcloth.
[photo from Sew Delicious]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Oilcloth peg bag you can keep outside
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch to hold travel documents
- Tutorial: Wide bottomed zippered pouch
- Tutorial: Zippered toiletries bag with a pretty bow handle
- Tutorial: Waterproof wet bag with wrist strap