Jess from Bits for Baby and Craftiness Is Not Optional shows how to make her Olivia top. It has puff sleeves and a body gathered on to a straight yoke, with a button placket down the front. She shows it for a little girl, but I think it’d be a great style for the older girls, too. I’m loving it out of the seersucker she uses in her example!! Get the tute.
[photo from Craftiness Is Not Optional]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Spring top with ruffled button placket
- Tutorial: Ruffled knit peasant top
- Tutorial: Ruffled Wrap Dress for girls
- Tutorial: Emma dress with asymmetrical button bodice
- Tutorial: The Madison dress for little girls