Meg from Meggipeg shows how to make a t-shirt with an ombre dyed polka dot effect. She made her t-shirt from scratch, so she added the ombre treatment before she sewed the pieces together. You can also use this technique on an already-made, store bought shirt. Go to her blog for the tutorial.
[photo from Meggipeg]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Ombre dyed maxi skirt
- Tutorial: No-sew woodland fairy costume
- Great idea: Making a small t-shirt bigger
- Lookie what she made: Chevron ombre dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s polka dot dress refashioned from a button down shirt