LBG Studio shares a tutorial on their blog showing how to make a handy organizer wallet. The small wallet has a pocket to hold a small notebook, a pocket that can hold an iPhone, and a couple of smaller pockets sized to hold a credit card, ID, and perhaps a bit of folded money. It’s held closed with a simple elastic strap. Get the tute.
[photo from LBG Studio]
- Tutorial: Perfect Wallet with plenty of pockets
- Tutorial: Make a leather wallet
- Tutorial: Only-The-Essentials simple felt wallet
- Tutorial: Laminated cotton wallet
- Tutorial: Child’s wallet with plenty of pockets