Amy from Amy Made That! shares a downloadable tutorial over at Pellon Projects for making her Paper Snowflake Pillow. It takes its inspiration from the paper snowflakes we all used to make as children. The cut snowflake design becomes the centerpiece of the pretty throw pillow. Get the tute.
[photo from Pellon Projects]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Snowflake motif cushion
- Tutorial: Panty Pack to sort your unmentionables while traveling
- Tutorial: Make a Snowdrift Dress with reverse stencil design
- Tutorial: Snowflake the Snow Chick softie
- Tutorial: Graphic floral throw pillow cover