Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shows how a little bit of patchwork adds a punch of color and pattern to a plain placemat. It takes just a handful of small pieces for each mat, so you can raid your scrap bin for fabric you’ll need for this project. Get the how-to.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
- Lookie what she made: His PJs to her PJs
- Tutorial: Fabric yo-yo pattern weights
- Tutorial: Scrapbusting patchwork pincushion
- Tutorial: Patchwork pencil case
- Tutorial: Embellished felt Christmas ornaments