Delia from Delia Creates continues the Color Your Summer series with a tutorial showing how to make a peasant style tunic top for an itty bitty baby. She gives the dimensions to cut your own pattern in a size 3 month, but you could adjust it bigger to fit an older baby as well. The short sleeves and elastic neckline are easy to put on (and take off) a baby. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Delia Creates]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Smocked baby romper
- Tutorial: Jumper dress for an infant
- Tutorial: Half & Half Skirt for baby girls
- Free pattern: Knit baby romper from a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Suspender Dress for baby girls