Rikka from Ricochet and Away! shows how to make her Petite Pleated Pouch. Given the name, it should be no surprise that it’s a small zippered pouch with a pleated detail on its body. The pleats are stitched down in opposite directions on the top and the bottom of the panel to create a cool pleated wave effect. She made the pouch for her Fab Folds Sewing Challenge, which is in the voting phase for the month of October. Get the tute. Or, check out the entries into her Fab Folds Sewing Challenge and vote for your favorite.
pssst… The voting phase
[photo from Ricochet and Away!]
- Vote on the 2-in-1 Sewing Challenge
- Solids-Only Tote Challenge now open for voting
- Vote for your favorite Typography project
- Vote for your favorite Retro Pillow
- Vote on Green week at S.Y.T.Y.C.