Sew4Home shows how to make their Pillow Jacket, a changeable sleeve that fits over a pillow base. To change your pillow cover, it’s a simple as removing the pillow base from the sleeve and sliding it into a new sleeve. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Simple throw pillow cover
- Tutorial: Tweedy clutch from a man’s suit jacket sleeve
- Tutorial: Express Sleeves for a lined jacket sleeve
- Tutorial: DIY drop cloth pillow with stenciled arrows
- Tutorial: One shouldered dress refashion