Nicole from Cola Cola Island shows how to make a her plaid-tastic button down blouse. The smart top has easy cap sleeves and a neck that’s finished off with a pretty bow. Get the tute to find out how to make one.
[photo from Cola Cola Island]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sashed blouse refashioned from a plaid shirt
- Tutorial: Add a quick lining to a sheer shirt
- Tutorial: Turn a hoodie into a chic belted cardigan
- Lookie what she made: Woman’s v-neck summer blouse from a button-down shirt
- Tutorial: Two-tone shirt dress