Head over to Hello! Lucky to find out how to make this gorgeous pleated linen ring bearer pillow. The front of the pillow is made from a natural linen covered in pleats, with pleated trim peeking out from the edges. (Their instructions include how to make the pleated trim from scratch, but you can also use purchased pleated trim to save time.) If there aren’t any weddings in your future, you could easily increase the size and make it as a small throw pillow instead. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Hello! Lucky]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Throw pillow covers with ruffled trim
- Anna Maria Horner’s Linen Lessons
- Tutorial: Aster Manor patchwork and linen pillow
- Tutorial: Bundt pan inspired pleated pillow
- Tutorial: Pleated throw pillow