Marissa from Rae Gun shows how to make two-tone princess puff sleeves. They’re pieced from two fabrics and pleated along the seams so that one color is “on top” and the other peeking out at the pleats. They’ll make any dress feel like a princess dress. Go to her blog for the tutorial.
[photo from Rae Gun Ramblings]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Cut-in horizontal pleated sleeves
- Tutorial: Pleated and pieced table runner
- Tutorial: Drafting plain sleeves and puff sleeves
- Tutorial: Faux princess seams using fabric paint and markers
- Tutorial: Beginner’s Baby Dress with Puff Sleeves