Chica and Jo share a tutorial for making a special wallet to hold your postage stamps. I saw this tutorial right after I finished putting the stamps on my Christmas cards. I had to throw away half of one sheet of stamps because they had been so damaged from getting folded up in my billfold. I really could have used one of these wallets to keep my stamps safe and sound! The simple stamp wallet is easy to make, and they even provide free downloadable images for making postage stamp printed fabric. Get the how-to and printables.
[photo from Chica and Jo]
- Lookie what she made: Postage stamp tote bag
- Tutorial: Hand printed market bag from a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Handprinted fabric using a carved stamp
- Tutorial: Leather planner organizer, plus printable pages
- Free pattern: The Very Hungry Caterpillar draft stopper