Jo from Jo’s Country Junction shares a tutorial over at Moda Bake Shop showing how to make a mesh bag. She made one for her son to hold his jumper cables and league softball stuff, and another for her daughter to hold her lunch and cheer gear. Her tutorial includes directions for making a square bag and a long bag. Get the how-to at Moda Bake Shop.
[photo from Jo's Country Junction]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Banner Day skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Business card wallet
- Tutorial: Big Sis, Little Sis Owl Bags
- Tutorial: Charm square photo ring
- Tutorial: Vintage trailer sewing box