If you have an inkjet printer, you can create custom fabric labels for your handsewn items. Staci from Crafty Staci shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to do it. The fabric labels are a really nice finishing touch, whether you sell your items or not. Get the tute.
[photo from Crafty Staci]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Custom printed fabric labels
- Tutorial: DIY fabric labels
- Tutorial: Create custom labels with an inkjet printer
- Tutorial: DIY printable fabric, plus a free image for a Valentine’s shirt
- Tutorial: DIY printed twill tape