Sew Happy Geek shares a tutorial on her blog, Excell Crafts, for making a quilted gadget case. Whether it’s a phone, a camera, or even an iPod, you can keep your gadget safe and sound in this pretty quilted sleeve. Get the tute.
[photo from Excell Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a gadget case for Dad from an old tie
- Tutorial: 30-minute camera cover
- Tutorial: Make a gadget case from a stray sock
- Tutorial: Easy felt iPod or gadget case
- Tutorial: Zippered pouch with outer credit card pocket