Jillian from Jillian’s Refashions shows the wristlet she made using a free pattern from Butterick. She got all of the materials to make the wristlet from a (larger) broken purse and an old keychain. See photos from the construction process on her blog. Get the free wristlet pattern from Butterick.
[via Refashion Co-op]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Handsewn leather gloves from a vintage pattern
- Patterns on Sale at Joann’s
- Tutorial: Zippered wristlet
- Tutorial: Installing a zipper fly
- Tutorial: Pea coat pattern modifications