Bethany from Finding Pins and Needles shows how to make a rice-filled heating bag. It’s a long bag divided into smaller sections so it will wrap around your body. You can heat it up in the microwave, a bit of Velcro will help it stay snug around your body as it delivers the therapeutic heat. Between uses, it rolls up for easy storage. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Finding Pins and Needles]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Rice-filled hot and cold pack
- Tutorial: Large rice-filled heating pad
- Tutorial: Sew a buckwheat heating pad
- Tutorial: Sew a microwaveable bedwarmer
- Tutorial: Rice-filled handwarmers for your pockets