Adrianna from Crafterhours guest blogs in the Sew In Tune series at Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy! with a tutorial showing how to add some rock n roll to a plain tee. She does it by appliqueing a large guitar to the front of the shirt. And because her t-shirt was inspired by the classic album by Bruce Springsteen, she added some stripes and the words “Born in the USA” to the back. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Crafterhours on Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Add a removable sash to a t-shirt neck
- Tutorial: T-shirt and button-up shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Gangnam Style tuxedo shirt
- Tutorial: Round pop-out zippered pocket
- Tutorial: Sew an old school collegiate jacket for a child