An inexpensive placemat can easily become a roll-up organizer. Just one fold and a handful of straight seams, and you’re done. Dollar Store Crafts shows how to do it. Change up the size of the pockets to make it an organizer for markers, make-up brushes, knitting needles, etc. Get the tute.
[photo from Dollar Store Crafts]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Knitting needle roll
- Tutorial: Roll-up organizer from repurposed denim
- Tutorial: Sew a make-up roll
- Tutorial: Roll-up crochet hook or knitting needle organizer
- Tutorial: Knitting needle roll-up organizer