Sew4Home has the how-to for making a travel lingerie organizer. It has pockets for individual items to keep you from having to dig through a pile of neatly folded laundry for that one small necessary item. It rolls up for compact transport. When you get to your destination, it unrolls and (with the help of a pants hanger) becomes a hanging organizer. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew4Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew a hanging travel organizer
- Tutorial: Travel organizer
- Tutorial: Travel diaper changing pad with hanging pockets
- Tutorial: Hanging pocket organizer for small toys
- Tutorial: Car organizer from a pair of pants