Sew4Home shows how to make a fancy ruched velveteen belt, embellished with a large gathered flower. The statement belt may be just what you need to take a dress from plain to something suitable for a holiday party. You could also wear it over a basic fitted jacket. Go to Sew4Home for the how-to.
[photo from Sew4Home]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Party Dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Romantic scrunch belt
- Tutorial: Poofy peplum for a princess dress
- Tutorial: Vintage-inspired bow belt
- Tutorial: Gathered skirt from a fitted sheet