Mariska from No Time to be Bored shows how to refashion a long-sleeved turtleneck into a short-sleeved top with ruffle detail around the neck. As a bonus, you can use the leftover turtleneck band to make a matching headband. Brilliant! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from No Time to be Bored]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, refashion, turtleneck, t-shirt, tee, top, ruffle, neck, headband[/tags]
- Tutorial: Short sleeves become long, plus a pair of capris
- Lookie what she made: Short-sleeved tee turned into a long-sleeved shirt
- Tutorial: Peter Pan collar t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved tee with shoulder bows
- Tutorial: Short-sleeved ruffle blouse from long-sleeved safari shirt