Kalleen from At Second Street guest blogs in the Dress Your [School] Girl series at The Train To Crazy with a tutorial showing how to make her Sail Away School Dress, a back-to-school skirt and matching top with a nautical style. This is SUCH a cute outfit!! The top is refashioned from an adult-sized button down top (love the neck ties!!), while the skirt is made from yardage. Get the tutorial.
[photo from At Second Street on The Train To Crazy]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sweet & Sassy Dress with neck tie and pleated skirt
- Tutorial: Lollipop knit halter dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Make a little girl pleated skirt from a scarf
- Tutorial: Preppy Girl Vest for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Back To School Tunic Dress