Sara Lawsom from Sew Sweetness guest blogs in the Purse Week series at A Lemon Squeezy Home with a tutorial showing how to make her Sawyer Bag. It’s a boxy tote with fabric straps that wrap around the bottom of the bag. Metal rings attach the handles to the stitched down straps. Get the tutorial at Sew Sweetness.
[photo from Sew Sweetness]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Boxy purse with U-shaped handles
- Video tutorial: Installing grommets and magnetic snaps
- Tutorial: Pocket tote with leather handles
- Tutorial: Installing a double loop metal slider for an adjustable purse strap
- Tutorial: In the Garden quilted tote bag