Vanessa from V and Co. shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make colorful bowtie pasta for a child’s play kitchen out of scrap fabrics. These are sooo cute! And quick to make, too. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from V and Co.]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, play, food, fabric, bowtie, pasta, scrap[/tags]
- Tutorial: Felt roast chicken
- Tutorial: Strawberry softie keychain
- Tutorial: Patchwork fabric carrots
- Tutorial: Pastry bag softie for a child’s pretend kitchen
- Tutorial: Oven glove and placemat for play kitchens