Elizabeth from Simple Simon & Co. guest blogs at She Wears Flowers with a tutorial showing how to make this beautiful bracelet out of scrap fabrics. The fabric pieces are twisted and rolled into beads, so it’s a perfect choice for fabrics with pretty colors but all-over prints that you’re not so fond of. Pull out your scrap bin and start digging! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Simple Simon & Co. from She Wears Flowers]
By Anne Weaver
- Video tutorial: Rolled fabric flowers
- Tutorial: Garden Apron from fat quarters
- Tutorial: Perfect rolled hems on a serger
- Tutorial: Sew a rolled hem on a sewing machine
- New fabric line: Rainbow Garden by Prints Charming