Wen from What’s Mummy Up To? shows how to create a cute little memory game out of fabric scraps. The fabric pieces are easy for small hands to hold and will stand up to toddler play better than cardboard pieces. She also shows how to make a pocket to hold the game. What a happy use for your smaller fabric scraps! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from What's Mummy Up To?]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Patchwork needle book
- Tutorial: Make a fabric checkers game
- Tutorial: Organizer wallet
- Tutorial: Stitch up a fabric memory game
- Tutorial: Wallet-style case for a Nintendo DS and games