Tan from Squirrelly Made used sequin trim to write a message on a plain t-shirt. She stitched the sequin trim down, but you could make it a no-sew version by gluing it down. (Just be sure to use a glue that will hold to up to washing.) Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Squirrelly Made]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sequin heart tee
- Tutorial: Sparkly sequin clutch, no sewing required
- Idea file: Sequin trim makes a plain dress chic
- Tutorial: No-sew sequin flower tank
- Cool idea: Painted floral buttons