Delia from Delia Creates posts in her Color Your Summer series with a tutorial showing how to make a faux chenille picnic blanket. She created the faux chenille texture with her serger, a technique she learned from Sabra from Sew a Straight Line (who used it on a throw pillow). Get the tutorial.
[photo from Delia Creates]
- Tutorial: Sun bonnet for baby
- Tutorial: Shabby Faux Chenille Easter Pillow
- Tutorial: Gathered fabric throw pillow
- Tutorial: Poolside Purse to keep your belongings dry
- Tutorial: Picnic basket liner