Here’s a fun project for your fabric scraps. Belle and Burger shows how to assemble your small scraps into a stylish fabric brooch. You can use your vintage or orphan buttons as embellishments for the brooch. Get the tute.
[tags]sewing, tutorial, brooch, button, fabric, scraps[/tags]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric house ornament
- Tutorial: Tea staining to add vintage charm to a garment
- Tutorial: A bouquet of button flowers
- Tutorial: Panties from an old t-shirt
- Tutorial: Make your own Singleton fabric buttons