This free apron pattern offered by Sew Liberated is designed with a child in mind. With elastic in the neckband and waist ties attaching with velcro at the side, it’s easy for a child to put this apron one and take it off by herself. Get the free pattern here.
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Child’s reversible apron with pom pom trim
- Giveaway: Sew Liberated PLUS materials to make a project!
- Free Barrister apron pattern from Windham
- Tutorial: Sew a tie for your little man
- Free pattern: Skinny cords for toddlers