Vani from Vani’s Blog shows how to make a set of strap keepers. These handy little straps snap around your bra straps to keep them from peeking out from your shirt. You can also use them on shirts cut with wide necks to keep them from sliding off your shoulders. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Vani's Blog]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, bra, strap, keepers, holders, lingerie[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make your bra straps pretty
- Tutorial: Padded chest strap for a backpack
- Tutorial: Creating a bias fabric tube
- Tutorial: Make cord keepers from scrap fabrics
- Sewing tips: Preparing to cut your fabric