Katrina from Roots and Wings Co made this quilted coat for her aging dog, whose joints were beginning to ache in the cold weather. The coat is reversible, with one side featuring a Halloween theme and the other a Christmas theme. She shares a tutorial showing how to make one. Get the how-to.
[photo from Roots and Wings Co]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, quilted, reversible, coat, dog[/tags]
- Tutorial: Custom-fit reversible coat
- Tutorial: DIY bat wings for a Halloween costume
- Read all about it: Sewing with quilted fabric
- QuiltCon: Just a few of the quilts
- Tutorial: DIY Fairy Wings