Veronica from Sew Very guest blogs at The Sewing Loft with a tutorial showing how to make a simple fabric candy cane Christmas ornament. They’re quick to sew up, so you could make a bunch to tie on to your wrapped Christmas gifts or to decorate your tree. Go to her tute.
[photo from Sew Very on The Sewing Loft]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Button and burlap heart Christmas ornament
- Tutorial: Scrappy pieced Christmas tree ornament
- Tutorial: Felt and fabric mushroom Christmas ornaments
- Free pattern: Felt owl ornament
- Tutorial: Fabric and burlap photo ornaments