Jamie from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom shows how to make a fabric gift bag to present a bottle of wine. The simple sack is quick and easy to sew. Just slide in a bottle of wine, tie it up, and you’ve got a thoughtful hostess gift to bring to holiday parties. Get the tute.
[photo from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Wine bottle gift bag with handle
- Tutorial: Wine bag hostess gift
- Tutorial: Quilted wine tote
- Tutorial: Patchwork wine bottle cozy
- Tutorial: Easy fleece pom pom hat