A soft fabric book makes an excellent toy for baby. The soft pages and bright colors are entertaining and stimulating for baby’s developing mind. Care from Obsessively Stitching shows how to make one with an alphabet theme. Her tutorial is divided into two posts: Go to part 1. Go to part 2.
[photo from Obsessively Stitching]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, soft, fabric, book, alphabet, baby, toddler[/tags]
- Busy book = quiet educational play
- Tutorial: Soft taggy rattle for baby
- Tutorial and templates: Baby boy soft book
- Sneak peek: A video walkthrough of Sew Retro
- Tutorial: Fabric quiet book loaded with pockets