Cheryl from Sew Can Do shows how you can make a pair of comfy slippers you can slide on to keep your feet warm. They have grippy fabric on the bottom, but the tops are made from quilting cotton. She made a pair to match a favorite pair of pajamas. Get the tutorial.
And if you’re loving that viking print fabric that she used in the ones she made, then check out her giveaway. She’s got a stack of 10 fat quarters from the line to give away to one of her readers. (Giveaway ends 11:59PM EST July 17th, 2012).
[photo from Sew Can Do]
- Tutorial: Quilted Pillow Sham
- Tutorial: Scrappy fabric shoelaces
- Giveaway: 21 fat quarters of Marguerite fabric
- Giveaway: 10 fat quarters of Art Gallery Fabric’s Floressence
- Giveaway: 12 fat quarters from Amy Butler’s new Cameo line