Lisa from A Spoonful of Sugar shows how you can sew up a pretty pillowcase. It has a white front, a contrast cuff and back, and a flap on the inside to cover the pillow. This would make a great Christmas gift! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from A Spoonful of Sugar]
- Tutorial: Fabric wrapped cookie cutter ornaments
- Tutorial: Pillowcase with inner flap to keep pillow in place
- Tutorial: Felt and fabric mushroom Christmas ornaments
- Tutorial: BBQ mitt and towel gift set
- Tutorial: Pretty Drawstring Pouch