Lisa from Crafty Mamas shows her method for sewing up a pair of undies. She sews them in the flat, meaning that all of the bands are attached before the side seams are sewn. She uses the panty pattern in her Bare Essentials pattern pack, but this method will work with any basic panty pattern. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Crafty Mamas]
- Tutorial: Vintage-y tab front tee
- Tutorial: How to use patterns from the Ottobre Design Magazine
- Tutorial: Convert a bikini panty sewing pattern to boy short undies
- Tip: Matching stripes when cutting pattern pieces
- Tutorial: Banded dolman top