I have quite the stash of vintage zippers that I’ve scored from estate sales. I always have a zipper on hand. The only problem is, they’re rarely the right length for my project. Sound familiar? If you have a metal zipper, Rachel from Nest Full Of Eggs shows how you can shorten it to exactly the length you need. Get the tute.
[photo from Nest Full Of Eggs]
By Anne Weaver
- Lookie what she made: Easter Basket Dress
- Tutorial: Zipper trimmed neckline
- Cool idea: Zippers as headbands
- Tutorial: Child’s Faux Mink Pullover
- Tutorial: Zipper organizer