Katy from No Big Dill shows us how to make a simple cover for a throw pillow. The simple square shape is a great way to show off a cool fabric print. The cover is easily removable (buttons across the back), so you can drop it in the wash as needed or change the covers to suit the season. Get the tutorial at No Big Dill.
[photo from No Big Dill]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Envelope pillow with ric rac and a stripe
- Tutorial: Removable cover for a bolster pillow
- Tutorial: Removable custom faux fur coat collar
- Tutorial: No-sew vintage throw pillow covers
- Tutorial: Woven ribbon throw pillow cover