You know all those decorative stitches on your machine that you never use? Here’s your project where you can try them all out. Debra and Nicole from Improv Diary show how to create their Simply Sewn Canvas Easter Basket, accented with rows of decorative stitching in contrast thread. The project was inspired by their soon-to-be-released book, Improv Sewing. Get the tutorial at Improv Diary.
[photo from Improv Diary]
- Tutorial: Crooked Heart Valentine’s votive or vase wrap
- Cool idea: Use designer fabric remnants to dress up plain curtains
- Tutorial: Doodle stitched snowflake ornaments
- Tutorial: Cider or wine bottle tote
- Tutorial: Valentine bookmarks that kids can sew