Ahna from Easier Than I Thought shows how she made a new sleep sack for her nephew. It has holes for his feet so he can walk around while in his warm sleep suit. She shares a tutorial showing how she did it. (You’ll need a sleep sack or footed jammies that fit your child to use as a pattern guide.) Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Easier Than I Thought]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Baby sleep sack
- Tutorial: Sew a sleep sack
- Free pattern: Baby Sleep Sack or Spring Scrunched Baby Dress
- Tutorial: Baby sleep sack
- Tutorial: Make a baby’s sleep sack from a man’s dress shirt