Rebekah from Twinkle and Twine shows how to make this smart bag with vinyl accents. The design inspired by a similar bag from Talbot’s (no longer available), though her version is made to be more durable than the inspiration bag. I’m loving the contrast-y topstitching on the vinyl and the bright pop of color on the buttons where the straps attach! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Twinkle and Twine]
- Tutorial: Vinyl luggage tag
- Tutorial: Twine and fabric bow napkin holders
- Tutorial: Patchwork square floor cushion
- Tutorial: Using grosgrain ribbon to attach purse handles
- Tutorial: Tote with ruffled pocket and knotted straps