Creative Mama from Adithis Amma Sews shows how to make a cushion. The front is pieced to look like a soccer ball. How cute is that? She created one for her sister as a back support for when she’s driving, but I can see this dressing up a child’s bedroom too. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Adithis Amma Sews]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Draft a pattern for a Katori Blouse or Bombay Cut Choli
- Tutorial: Soccer ball zippered pouch
- Tutorial: Potli bag, a traditional Indian drawstring pouch
- Tutorial: Tiered Twirly Skirt
- Tutorial: Draft and sew a saree blouse